Monday, September 8, 2008

A note from Fred Senn

JUICING THE ORANGE by Pat Fallon and Fred Senn, is a book that captures the exciting first 25 years of Fallon Worldwide. For people who started their careers in the 90s, Fallon was the agency that seemed to signify advertising heaven. So when this book came out I was one of the first to grab a copy.

Page after page, I found insider accounts on how some of the iconic campaigns of our times were developed. Since then I have read the book over and over again. One lesson I learnt is this: whether you are in Minneapolis or Indira Nagar, the fracas (while creating an ad campaign) is the same. We just need to find the stamina to go as far as these guys do.


Two weeks ago I got a mail from Fred Senn.

It's reprinted below.


From:Fred.Senn@fallon.com
Date:Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:17:42 -0500
To:Thomas Xavier thomas@orchardindia.com
Cc:pat.fallon@fallon.com,Rob.Buchner@fallon.com


Thomas...... I liked
your website - and I learned more about you and your firm.

Our best to you.
Fred Senn


OK, time to juice the orange, at Orchard.

Posted by Thomas

No comments: